Saturday, December 8, 2012

Welcome to my blog.......


SO...... this is us!  My family..... We are originally from Michigan and are living in the Atlanta area while my husband finishes Chiropractic school, one more year to go :-)   This is my first blog and I want people to read this and understand how valuable we all are and we can do anything we set our minds too!  

I to attend school full time, while working at Archiver's Scrapbook store as a lead Supervisor..... that is my fun, creative, escape from the real world of classes, tests, and homework....

Now you understand a bit about us!  We have a passion for creativity, candid living, remembering everything we can about every minute, and documenting it!
Stay tuned for more fun, inspiration, healthy tips, fun photo shoots, scrapbook creations and more.

Tracy
Live With Passion


Thanks for reading and stay tuned......


1 comment: