Thursday, April 18, 2013

A wreath like no other!

Crazy how the month of April has flown by, I've been so busy with work and school.....  I decided to get ahead on some of my creative crafts and wanted to share with you what I have been up too for the last couple days...  Inspiration hit when I received my paper source magazine after looking at that I was sold.....



 I love using my Silhouette Cameo, it made this project so fun and very cost effective!  I already had the 3d peony flower in my library, so I just sized the flowers to what I wanted and then she was off cutting away :-)


I used bazzill cards stock for each of the flowers along with the leaves.  I also used the McGill kit to roll the flower edges creating the curling effect, works like a charm every time!


I layered them and used my awesomeness craft glue to put the flowers together adding a touch of fun crystal stickles to create that bling effect I love so much.....


I ended up with an extra flower which I'm going to turn into a pin to wear on  my apron at my work....  Easy to do when I work at Archiver's scrapbook store :-)  I hope you enjoy my fast, fun post! 
Have a blessed week and remember to Choose Joy, your life depends on it peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment