Monday, April 1, 2013

Stepping out of the box we create!

So many times when I'm scrapbooking I tell myself I'm more of a scrap lifter and I really can't create!  I had a wake up call this past week when working a co-worker said "you need to not think like that!  Anyone can create just give yourself the ok to do it."  Working at Archiver's a scrapbook store I thought it was about time to take a chance and see what happens.....
I had so much fun just creating this layout!  There was no stress I just sat down and decided to create a page about "me" :-)  
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the butterflies out onto the cardstock giving it the 3d effect!  Another thing new I learned :-)
Creating with the Maggie Holmes line was simply awesome!  The fun fabric frames worked out so well on this layout!
It has always been amazing to me the limits we put on ourselves.  We can do anything we put our minds too, and I'm grateful to Angela at Archiver's for helping me to see I too can create I just have to let myself try.....

I pray everyone has a super blessed week!  Remember to "Choose Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment