Thursday, August 15, 2013

Homeschool has begun in the Thomas house 2013

This is our first year homeschooling with our children!
Having a 5th, 7th, and 9th grader had me questioning if I could do this!
I can say it was a bit overwhelming getting started.
Maybe it was just me....

Books are everywhere in my home!  I really love books and enjoy everything about education.   It was a bit crazy the first day finding what belonged to who!


Watching the kids jump right in was more than I expected!
I'm really excited to see how much they absorb and grow
during this new transition in our lives.....


Montana has it a bit harder, he's in 9th grade so high school work can 
get a little stressful....


Logan is my intellectual child school for him is a breeze!  After the first week he's already doing 9th grade stuff....  He's up early and done before anyone else is ready to go!  How lucky he is that he will be starting Spanish lessons Monday to keep him busy learning a little wee bit longer :-)

Have a super weeks friends!  Remember to Choose Joy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment