Friday, November 1, 2013

Georgia journey coming to an end 2013

Fall such a beautiful time of the year!  I still miss the Michigan colors
as the trees changed and the vibrant colors created a
beauty of art for us to see.
This was a picture I pulled off of Facebook, one of my friends
posted it about Michigan colors....  Yes, they had snow already.

As I reflect on our journey here in Georgia and recall all the things we are grateful for and as the trees are starting to change 
I'm humbled for all the growth my family has
endured over these three years.  On December 21st
we will make our way to Florida for my husband
to complete his internship and will soon
graduate and be a Dr. of Chiropractic!


This journey has been a dream for my husband for years, and now that it is a reality
I'm so excited I believed in him and embraced this adventure.....
Trust me it has been one for sure!

So many things I've learned!  Thank You Rhonna Designs for this awesome app!

Choose Joy!  Speaks for itself......

Compassion for my husband and his long grueling study hours....

The closeness and connection our family has, nothing can break it!
It's a beautiful thing knowing we will all be together in Florida starting this next part together, working to create a legacy for years to come.....


Grateful for my parents, never could have done this without them believing in us and supporting us along the way!!


Grateful for our best friends and all the support they gave us, the long nights up praying, the talks on the phone encouraging us, the visits they would make just because, the calls and texts just to say "hi". So many things that I will never forget!  Everyone needs to have best friends they can count on for anything.....  So glad Jon and I do.....

The girls at Archiver's that supported me, covered my shifts, worked with my crazy schedule, prayed for us while we were preparing for our tests, and just became my friends, I will miss them so very much......




There are so many more these are just a few pictures.....


Now the packing has begun and Florida is right around the corner...  Thank you Atlanta, Georgia you have taught my family so many things we will never forget.....
Jacksonville, here we come......



Jon and his dad, whom we will be staying with in Florida as we prepare to open our Chiropractic office together......











1 comment:

  1. I'm in Michigan no snow where I'm at YET lol but I know it's coming ...great pictures hun hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete